In this course, you will see exactly how to build a solid digital marketing strategy so that you are positioning your business for success in digital. Most businesses (of all sizes) tend to start with tactics, not strategies. This approach often leads to poor investments and unsuccessful executions. Having a clear strategy in place will maximize your return on investment, and get you the results you want.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to define your goals, strategies, objectives, and tactics
- Understand the marketing funnel so your efforts reach the right audience
- Get a comprehensive view of the digital ecosystem
- Learn two different frameworks to prioritize your digital marketing efforts
- Discover how to make smart digital decisions to get the most impact
POWER TIP: Click “Mark Complete” after viewing each topic video in its entirety so that your progress is tracked as you advance through each lesson.
Video Training: 3 hours 40 minutes
0% Complete 0/10 Steps
0% Complete 0/18 Steps
0% Complete 0/11 Steps
0% Complete 0/12 Steps
Digital Strategy Example – Prioritizing Digital: Measurement For the Success of Your Facebook Page (2:24)
0% Complete 0/2 Steps
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!