SIMEngage – Lisa Buyer
Lisa Buyer, Social PR Author, Evangelist, Journalist and Publicist
For immediate release: Smart Brands Are Getting Publicity and Reporting News Via Social Media. It’s no secret – 73% of online adults use social media, login to multiple accounts, multiple times a day with Facebook dominating followed by LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram with Google+ gaming more play. Lisa will share actionable Social PR takeaways that any size business can do right away.
Is your brand reporting news on social media? Do you have a social media strategy for tragedy? In this session you will learn:
• The Evolution and Revolution of Social PR
• Social PR Do’s and Don’t in how to avoid PR disasters and have a strategy for tragedy
• How to leverage social media networks to share and report company news
• Become a news source to journalists, prospects, customers and your social community.
• Visual PR Do’s and Don’ts -How to best leverage visuals to tell a brand’s news story and get the most visibility
• Mobile PR Do’s and Don’ts – Find out the best Mobile PR tactics for 2014 and what content works best in mobile
• New ways to get social publicity and avoid negative publicity
• The Social PR art and science of measuring what matters
About Lisa Buyer
Author of Social PR Secrets and named one of the top 40 Digital Strategists for 2013, Lisa Buyer is passionate and ambitious about how Public Relations, Social Media and Online Marketing influence each other.
She is President and CEO of The Buyer Group, an interactive public relations and social agency located in Celebration, Florida and editor for Social #PR Chat covering trends in Social PR, Mobile PR, Brand PR and SEO PR. Lisa writes for several industry publications covering how public relations influences search and social and is a regular speaker with PubCon, SMX, ClickZLive (formerly SES), OMI and an instructor of the University of San Francisco’s online Advanced Social Media certificate program. Lisa graduated from the University of Florida’s College of Journalism. Go Gators! Her favorite hashtags are #yoga, #sunsets and #surfing. Follow @lisabuyer for more.