In a world where people turn to Google first for answers, getting your content where your audience is searching is critical. In this course, we break down how search works. By understanding the concepts of how to create copy for search, you’ll know why it matters, why SEO should be considered early in the process, how to write for search, and how to measure the success of your content in getting the right message in front of the right people at the right time.
- Check Name Availability with NameVine
- Focus Your Keyword Research and Get Content Ideas with Answer The Public
- Get Headline Inspiration (Maybe?) with Linkbait Generator
- Portent Content Idea Generator
- Understand Trending Content with BuzzSumo
- Keyword Research and Competitive Analysis with SEMrush
- Organize and Manage Your SEO with Screaming Frog