Welcome to the Boot Camp Digital Digital Marketing Foundations Certification! In this program, learn the importance of having a clear digital strategy in place. Know the key aspects of email marketing, building a website, integrating SEO into your overall digital strategy, digital advertising, measurement and analytics. Get exactly what you need to know to make smart key decisions for your business.
STEP 1 – Complete Courses
Complete the lessons below. You are not required to complete the lessons, however they will prepare you for the content in the final test. Quizzes are available in each of the eight sections that are there to further prepare you for the final test.
STEP 2 – Pass Digital Marketing Foundations Test
A single 40 question, cumulative test is required in order to assess your knowledge in Digital Marketing Foundations. A score of 70% or above is required to obtain your certification. You may take the test multiple times. Take the Digital Marketing Foundations Test here.
STEP 3 – Submit Assignment
Download your Digital Marketing Foundations Action Planner by scrolling below to COURSE MATERIALS. We recommend you download this early on so that you can fill this in as you go through your courses. The Action Planner does not need to be 100% complete – some sections may not apply to your business. Aim to complete about 70 – 80% of it based on what is relevant for your business case. You will first need to complete the Digital Marketing Foundations test in order to submit your Action Planner. Submit your Digital Marketing Foundations assignment here.
STEP 4 – Display Your Certification
Proudly display your credentials on your website, LinkedIn and other social networks. See how to display your Certification on your LinkedIn profile here.
Schedule office hours to speak with a Boot Camp Digital instructor. If you have questions about the curriculum or how to apply it to your business, schedule a call to speak with one of our experienced trainers.
- Digital Strategy – Introduction (2:10)
- Digital Strategy – What is a Digital Strategy? (5:34)
- Digital Strategy – Why Do You Need a Digital Strategy? (3:07)
- Digital Strategy – The Steps to Build a Digital Marketing Plan (2:39)
- Digital Strategy – The Importance of Digital Strategy Case Study: Hospital (8:23)
- Digital Strategy – The Importance of Digital Strategy Case Study: Krista Neher (5:38)
- Digital Strategy – Biggest Digital Challenges (1:49)
- Digital Strategy – How a Clear Plan Helps (7:43)
- Digital Strategy – The Benefits of a Clear Plan (2:36)
- Digital Advertising: Introduction (1:49)
- Digital Advertising: Trends in Digital Advertising (8:13)
- Digital Advertising: The Benefits of Digital Advertising (11:32)
- Digital Advertising: The Challenges of Digital Advertising (7:45)
- Digital Advertising: How to Grow Media Impact (4:47)
- Digital Advertising: Ad Channel Overview (10:33)
- Digital Advertising: Ad Formats (3:08)
- Digital Advertising: Steps to Building an Ad Plan (4:36)
- Digital Advertising: What Do You Want? (6:35)
- Digital Advertising: Who Do You Want? (5:34)
- Digital Advertising: Overview of Facebook Ads (8:52)
- Digital Advertising: Overview of Search Ads (3:29)
- Digital Advertising: Overview of Display Ads (5:26)
- Digital Advertising: Overview of Video Ads (2:04)
- Email Marketing: Why Email Marketing is Important (8:35)
- Email Marketing: Email Marketing Trends (4:51)
- Email Marketing: Effective Email Marketing is 3 Things (6:03)
- Email Marketing: Email Strategy (10:46)
- Email Marketing: Building an Email Plan (3:39)
- Email Marketing: Email Software Options (9:18)
- Email Marketing: CAN-SPAM Act (2:47)
- Websites Introduction: The Importance of Websites (4:24)
- Why Websites are Important (2:28)
- Is Facebook a Substitute for a Webpage? (3:16)
- Determine Your Website's Purpose (11:06)
- What Makes a Great Website? (12:37)
- The Website Design Process (12:31)
- How Much Should A Website Cost? (7:56)
- What Content Should Be On My Website? (5:52)
- Website Platforms (5:06)
- Mobile Websites (5:27)
- How do I track my progress?
- What is Digital Marketing Insiders?
- How and where can I display my certification?
- How much time will it take me to get certified?
- If I fail a test can I re-take it?
- I want to keep my access for more than a year! Can you help?
- How long do I have to complete the certification?