Welcome to the Boot Camp Digital Social Media Marketing Foundations Certification! This program is designed to uncover the essentials to the most popular social media platforms.
To complete the Social Media Marketing Foundations Certification, follow these steps:
STEP 1 – Complete Courses
Complete the lessons below. You are not required to complete the lessons, however they will prepare you for the content in the final assessment. Quizzes are available for each of the eight lessons that are there to further prepare you for the final test.
STEP 2 – Pass Social Media Marketing Foundations Test
A single 40 question, cumulative test is required in order to assess your knowledge in Social Media Marketing Foundations. A score of 70% or above is required to obtain your certification. You may take the test multiple times. Take the Social Media Marketing Foundations Test here.
STEP 3 – Submit Assignment
Download your Social Media Marketing Foundations Action Planner by scrolling below to COURSE MATERIALS. We recommend you download this early on so that you can fill this in as you go through your courses. You will first need to complete the Social Media Marketing Foundations test in order to submit your Action Planner. Submit your Social Media Marketing Foundations assignment here.
STEP 4 – Display Your Certification
Proudly display your credentials on your website, LinkedIn and other social networks. See how to display your Certification on your LinkedIn profile here.
Schedule office hours to speak with a Boot Camp Digital instructor. If you have questions about the curriculum or how to apply it to your business, schedule a call to speak with one of our experienced trainers.
- Facebook Introduction (2:24)
- What Is Facebook? (2:21)
- Facebook Overview of Features and Functions (8:00)
- Why Do People Use Facebook? (1:43)
- Why Do Businesses Use Facebook? (2:23)
- Facebook Business Page Overview (13:56)
- How Businesses Are Using Facebook (4:09)
- Facebook Business Page Visibility Within The News Feed (5:46)
- How Customers Engage With Your Facebook Business Page (2:14)
- Facebook Ads Introduction (1:02)
- Why Are Facebook Ads So Powerful? (4:27)
- Organic Reach is Dead (2:30)
- Ad Strategy – Utilizing "OCTO" (2:48)
- "OCTO" Step One: Objectives (2:36)
- "OCTO" Step Two: Content (2:26)
- "OCTO" Step Three: Targeting (4:10)
- "OCTO" Step Four: Optimization (2:35)
- "OCTO" – Be Deliberate (2:18)
- Instagram Introduction (2:36)
- What is Instagram? (1:59)
- How Instagram Works (4:51)
- Why Do People Use Instagram? (3:46)
- Why Do Businesses Use Instagram? (6:48)
- Connecting and Engaging (3:56)
- What Makes Instagram Special? (1:27)
- Key Demographics – Who Uses Instagram? (3:17)
- What Makes Instagram So Attractive to Businesses? (2:36)
- What Companies Are Sharing (3:40)
- The Difference Between a Personal and a Business Account (2:11)
- Features of Your Instagram Page (4:36)
- Instagram Mobile Features (1:54)
- LinkedIn Introduction (3:18)
- LinkedIn Overview (4:23)
- LinkedIn Profile Overview (3:06)
- LinkedIn Profile Picture (9:44)
- LinkedIn Headline (6:18)
- LinkedIn Creating Your Summary (7:29)
- LinkedIn Updating the Sections (2:49)
- LinkedIn Rearranging Your Sections (1:17)
- LinkedIn Background Photo (3:01)
- LinkedIn Posts & Activities (6:36)
- LinkedIn Adding Profile Sections (4:15)
- LinkedIn Your Experience Section (13:56)
- LinkedIn Your Education Section (2:33)
- LinkedIn Skills & Endorsements (10:12)
- LinkedIn Recommendations (6:01)
- LinkedIn Accomplishments (4:04)
- LinkedIn The Following Section (2:29)
- LinkedIn Why We Follow (1:58)
- Pinterest Overview (2:22)
- Pinterest Introduction (3:07)
- Pinterest Profile Overview (2:32)
- What is a Pinterest Board? (2:47)
- What is a Pin? (5:46)
- Pinterest Search and Browse (4:46)
- Sharing and Interacting with Pinterest Content (4:38)
- The Pinterest Home Feed (1:20)
- Overview of Pinterest Settings (1:26)
- Blogging 100: What is Blogging (6:18)
- Blogging 100: Why is Blogging Important (2:33)
- Blogging 100: Why Businesses Have Blogs (9:34)
- Blogging 100: Why People Have Blogs (5:26)
- Blogging 100: The Benefits of Blogging (7:46)
- Blogging 100: Blogs Are Social Media (1:18)
- Blogging 100: The Difference Between a Blog and a Website (5:34)
- Blogging 100: Blog Glossary (8:04)
- Blogging 100: Blogging Strategy Overview (3:19)
- Blogging 100: Blogging Trends (9:30)
- Blogging 100: What Makes a Good Blog? (10:05)
- How are the courses structured?
- How do I track my progress?
- What is Digital Marketing Insiders?
- How and where can I display my certification?
- How much time will it take me to get certified?
- If I fail a test can I re-take it?
- I want to keep my access for more than a year! Can you help?
- How long do I have to complete the certification?