Facebook and Meta News Updates
- Meta Removes Cross-App Messaging: In a role reversal, you can no longer check your messages across Facebook and Instagram. This is due to rulings in the EU. We will see how long this lasts.
- Meta Publishes New Post-Holiday Promotion Guide: Are you missing out on post-holiday promotions? Check out this data on how you can optimize your ad strategy.
- Meta x Unit9 with NASA: This collaboration is a way to discover how mobile AR can enhance education. This space is all about community and connection and is worth checking out.
Instagram News Updates
- Instagram Safety Highlights: This is worth a watch so you can see how social media safety conversations are happening and how they could affect you.
- Instagram Publishes 2024 Future Trends: Interesting report about your users. Look at the future trends of Instagram users to see how your business fits in.
- Engagement and Stories Tested with “Hype”: Finally, you can comment on a story, and other users can now see it! Try it out and get “Hype!”
- Enhanced Tagging for Influencers: You can now tag in Reels, and your enhanced features will allow you to tag multiple products. This update is a game changer for B2B influencers.
Threads News Updates
- A Look Into Threads Content Rankings: The number one way – get engaged! Read the article for more tips from Instagram CEO Adam Mosseri.
- How To Use Threads for B2B Marketers: B2B marketers often ask about Threads usage. This guide is great to help you narrow down how to highlight your brand and connect with your customers on Threads.
X (Formerly Twitter) News Updates
- X Tries New Initiatives To Attract More Small Businesses: X released a $1,000 Blue Check Program for small businesses to verify their account and open you up to more features.
- Are Businesses Really Leaving X Quickly?: It is more like a trickle. The answer is to follow the data, if you are still hitting your ROI, then it is worth it, if not, rethink your strategy.
AI News Update
- Google Launches Gemini: Gemini launched today, and this AI is next level! It can interpret text, images, drawings, and more. Gemini has three levels and is still in beta for some of the platforms, and you can find Gemini Pro on Bard today.
- Welcome Back Sam Altman, CEO of OpenAI: November was a hard month for Sam Altman, but ultimately he returned to OpenAI. We look forward to seeing what this leads to for ChatGPT in 2024.