The Boot Camp Digital
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining
our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is
collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Boot Camp
The only personal information we collect is your name, company, email, phone number and reason for
contacting us. All shopping cart information is collected by our secure online shopping cart.
• We use the personal information collected from you to respond to the email that we receive, to
communicate with you through newsletters and email programs and to process and orders that you
place on our website. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other purpose and is not shared.
• We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways
unrelated to the ones described above.
• To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of
information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect
or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and
no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
• You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request
detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to
verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
• In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you may
redress these issues by contacting us directly at Boot Camp Digital, 1600 Main Street, M1, Cincinnati OH,
45202 or by phone at 646-450-2267.
the contact us form.